Saturday 24 March 2012

Caitlin's 3240 life week 3

This week my group and I met on ooVoo on tuesday to figure out how we were going to tackle the building of our Wiki space on copywrite.  I've learned how to navigate all the pages with more ease, and how to edit colours/themes/styles on our wiki.

.For our group project We've decided we're all going to do our own research, post what we feel is important on our wiki and then we'll meet up once a week and edit it down, and take our next steps.  I've gone ahead and changed set up and colours for our site, and I've still in the reasearch process. I've checked out different copyright sites, and looking specifically for copywrite issues effecting educators.

This week working on my digital project has been fairly minimal.  I have mostly been concentrating on when to film my blog posts. The building of the blog itself I already have experiance in, so my concern lies in the filming at the moment. I'm filming segments of my team of estheticians doing treatments, and speaking about products or new technology for our Suki's blog, so I'm going to have them featured on my blog as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment